Multiple users with SilkQuit v2.60
SilkQuit v2.60 is capable of tracking multiple users. In order to do this you will need to set up a new shortcut on your desktop for each new user.
Before we begin, write down a list of single word usernames for each of your new users, their first name should suffice. Most important is that each username is unique.
Now simply create a new shortcut in your "Start Up" folder for each new user.
- Right click on your "Start Button" and select "Explore"
- Double click on "Programs" and then "StartUp"
- Right click on the red "SilkQuit Meter" icon and select "Copy"
- Right click again and select "Paste Shortcut", a new red SilkQuit icon will appear
- Right click on the new SilkQuit icon and select "Properties"
- The properties icon will appear showing the "Shortcut" tab. Now locate the "Target" edit box. You will notice that the box currently contains text similar to "C:\Program Files\valecam\silkquit\SilkQuit.exe". Click on this text and move the cursor to the far right of the edit box.
- Now press the space bar and type in the username. For example, if you wanted to create a user called DAVID, then the target text would now read "C:\Program Files\valecam\silkquit\SilkQuit.exe" DAVID
- Click on OK
- The new user shortcut is now created.
- Finally, double click on this new shortcut to run the program. A new SilkQuit icon will appear in your system tray.
- You should now open the new running SilkQuit and assign a new shortcut key, as well as entering the user's quit details.